XXXXXXX X. XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Xxxxxxxxxxx X, kor. X, apt. XX, Moscow 1111111
Tel.: (095) XXX-XXXX
I am equally at home designing motor vehicle components (and, in particular, testing noise, vibration, and deformation properties of body panels to develop more comforable and safe cars and buses), or developing fashion clothing.
I expect to be available for employment starting the beginning of the year 2000.
Preferred location : Toronto, Victoria, or Montreal (CANADA)
XXXX – XXXX Moscow Institute of Highway Engineering
(State Automobile and Roads Technical University)
- internal combustion engine theory and design
- general theory and practice of automobile systems : hydraulic, electrical, suspension, safety and other systems and aggregates
- material science
- drafting and drawing
- motor fleet management
- Reduction mechanisms (worm, gears, etc.)
- Economic assessment, setup and management of a taxi operation
- The development of taxi repair and service center
XXXX – XXXX Vocational College, Tailoring and garment-making
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Development and implementation of testing and service programs for a large taxi fleet
- All aspects of noise control and reduction:
- Dynamic measurements of noise sources
- Analysis of noise-generation mechanisms and patterns
- Testing of materials for their sound-proofing qualities
- Making recommendations to vehicle manufacturers
- Stress response of automobile components:
- Dynamic measurements of deformation in car chassis and panels
- Reporting and recommending to manufacturers
- Planning and implementing service strategy for a taxi fleets
- Modeling and design; developing of drafts and patterns based on drawings of models; developing production technology; making of prototypes; development of production lines; equipment procurement and maintenance; other tailoring and engineering tasks for a medium-size tailoring operation
XXXX – XXXX Xxxxxxxxxx (XXXX) Research and Development Company, present Moscow, Russia
Position: Research Engineer / Project Supervisor
Overall responsibility for the research of noise-generation in cars and buses using a variety of modern measurement and analytical techniques. Testing insulation materials and their placement within the vehicle to achieve maximum sound insulation while using less material. Making recommendations to vehicle manufacturers.
Reports are available on request.
XXXX – XXXX Own garment-making operation (20 tailors, 2 cutters, 1 designer, total 30 employees).
Responsibilities: Tailor, designer, technologist, production manager, technician/mechanic, sales director etc. etc.
XXXX SLAVA ZAITSEV HOUSE OF FASHION
Position: Tailor, fashion designer
XXXX – RADIOTECHNICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF THE USSR ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
Duties: detailing of engineering drawings.
1986 TAXI FLEET No.17
Duties: Implementing safety procedure and policies, including the control of personnel and vehicles.
XXXX – XXXX SCIENTIFIC AND RESEARCH INSTUTUTE OF AUTOMOBILE
TRANSPORTATION AND AUTOMOBILE MOTORS
Laboratory technician, Automobile Mechanisms Laboratory
Duties: Stand testing of automobile suspension springs
- “Survival” car races (have own car), tennis, swimming.
- Professional references and research reports are available on request.