XXX Xxxxxxx, apt. XXX, Moscow XXXXXX
Database programmer/administrator with over 6 years of experience. Specialization in large databases (distributed databases over 10GB) and in the design and development of OLAP (on-line analytical processing) and OLTP (on-line transaction processing) databases.
- Windows 2000/XP/NT
- ASP Linux
- Cisco IOS
- C++, Visual Basic, VB Script, ASP, HTML
- IIS, Exchange Server, Proxy Server
- MS SQL 7.0/2000
- MS Access
- 1C 7.7, Lotus Notes, RS-Balance, MS Office
- LAN HardWare: Cisco, Intel, 3Com, AMP, Legrand
1981 – 1990 Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics.
Specialization: Applied mathematics
2000 Microsoft Certified Technical Education Center
- Systems Engineer
- Database Administrator
- MCSE and MCDBA certificates
2002 Cisco Network Academy
Cisco Certified Network Associate
DATABASE PROGRAMMER / SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Database establishment and maintenance.
- CASE ERWin4.0 environment for table design
- OLTP and OLAP systems on the database
- MS Access and Visual Basic on the client side
- ADO technologies to access the server side
- MS SQL7.0/2000 for the server side of the database
- Triggers, indexes, distributed transactions, stored procedures, DTS
- Creating and optimizing SQL querries
- Backup, restoration, access control, merging and replicating the data
- Remote user access with MS IIS, MS Proxy 2.0, and Active Server Pages technology
- MS SQL 2000 server based clusters for fault tolerance and load balancing
1995-1999 XXXXXXX Co.
- Development of database structures and algorithms
- Training software design
- Databases for Win95/98/NT
- Xxxxxx Co.
Mathematical modeling of ball and roll bearing loads
- Chinese (basic)
- Carpentry and woodworking, house construction
- Teaching skills (mathematics, physics)
- Martial arts (Russian style)