Xxxxxxx X. XXXXXXX
Xxxxxx (Moscow Region)
XX Xxxxxxx, apt. XX
Tel.: (095) XXX-XXXX
ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION IN AN INTERNATIONAL TRADE ORGANIZATION, PREFERABLY IN SHIP-BUILDING, CHEMICAL, OR TEXTILE INDUSTRY
1982-84 State Special Vocational College, Moscow
Specialization: secretary, typist and stenographer
Russian, French, office procedures
1986-91 Moscow Institute of Commerce
Specialization: accounting and economic analysis
Key courses: statistics, accounting, auditing, expense calculation, industrial management, information processing, price formation, modeling of economic processes.
1991-1993 School of Ministry of Foreign Relations
1996-97 Russian State University of Humanities
1998 Dept. of Education, the Town of Odintsovo
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Economic analysis, especially in ship-building, chemical, and textile industry
- Evaluation of the market structure, needs and supply analysis, identification and assessment of market niches
- Economic modeling and forecasting
- Cost calculation, incl. Identification of hidden costs
- Thorough knowledge of banking procedures and payment methods used in the international trade
- ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DECISION-MAKING PROCESS, SAVE COMPANY MONEY, AND INCREASE COMPETITIVENESS BY ADVISING TOP MANAGERS ON APPROPRIATE COST POLICIES AND BUSINESS STRATEGY
(reverse chronological order)
1993-present XXXXXXXX (Moscow)
LEADING EXPERT, SHIP-BUILDING EQUIPMENT EXPORT.
- Marketing and promotion – development of advertising materials, participation in exhibition, personal contacts etc.
- Market evaluation, preparation of analytical reports, advising top managers on the appropriate business strategy
- Analysis of financial records, identifying the money flow, making recommendations on improving the financial strategy
- Developing information and advertising materials for Russian producers to successfully market them to the consumers abroad
- Cost analysis (including identification of hidden costs) to help equipment producers and suppliers in finding appropriate price levels.
- The study of legislation governing export and import operations and preparing appropriate documentation: letters of credit, test certificates, bills of landing, invoices
- Negotiations of shipment terms and conditions (e.g. FOB, CIF)
1988-93 XXXX XXXXXX XXX (Min. of Xxxxxxxx)
ECONOMIST / MANAGER / ADMINISTRATOR, Foreign Relations Department
Duties and responsibilities:
- Marketing and promotion
- Market analysis
- Cost analysis (including identification of hidden costs)
- Banking, accounting, documentation in strict conformity to national and international trade laws
- Participation in the contract negotiations as a cost and shipment terms expert
Typist, stenographer, translator, interpreter????????