Во вторник предлагаю разобрать следующее:
A few/few/a little/little
1) I have _____ water left. There’s enough to share.
2) I have ________ good friends. I’m not lonely.
3) He has _______ education. He can’t read or write and he can hardly count..
4) There are ______ people she really trusts. It’s a bit sad.
5) We’ve got ________ time at the weekend. Would you like to meet?
6) Julie gave us ______ apples from her garden. Shall we share them?
7) She has _________ self-confidence. She has a lot of trouble talking to new people.
8) There are __________ women politicians in the UK. Many people think there should be more.
9) It’s a great pity, but that hospital has __________ medicine. They can’t help many people.
10) I’ve got _________ cakes to give away. Would you like one?
11) There’s _______ milk left in the fridge. It should be enough for our coffee.
12) ________ children from this school go on to university, unfortunately.
13) Do you need information on English grammar? I have _________ books on the topic if you would like to borrow them.
14) She’s lucky. She has ________ problems.
15) London has ________ sunshine in the winter. That’s why so many British people go on holiday to sunny places!
16) There’s ________ spaghetti left in the cupboard. Shall we eat it tonight?
17) There are ________ programmes on television that I want to watch. I prefer to download a film or read a book.
18) He has ________ free time. He hardly ever even manages to call his mother!
19) Unfortunately, I have _______ problems at the moment.
20) Are you thirsty? There’s ___________ juice left in this bottle if you’d like it.
(стырено с http://www.perfect-english-grammar.com/)