Every Monday, Sally (drive) her kids to football practice.
2. Usually, I (work) ________________ as a secretary at ABT, but this summer I (study) ________________ French at a language school in Paris. That is why I am in Paris.
3. Shhhhh! Be quiet! John (sleep) ________________ .
4. Don’t forget to take your umbrella. It (rain) ________________ .
5. I hate living in Seattle because it (rain, always) ________________ .
6. I’m sorry I can’t hear what you (say) ________________because everybody (talk) ________________so loudly.
7. Justin (write, currently) ________________ a book about his adventures in Tibet. I hope he can find a good publisher when he is finished.
8. Jim: Do you want to come over for dinner tonight?
Denise: Oh, I’m sorry, I can’t. I (go) ________________ to a movie tonight with some friends.
9. The business cards (be, normally ) ________________ printed by a company in New York. Their prices (be) ________________ inexpensive, yet the quality of their work is quite good.
10. This delicious chocolate (be) ________________ made by a small chocolatier in Zurich, Switzerland.
11. Today (be) ________________ the second day of my trek around Mount Annapurna. I am exhausted and my legs (shake) ________________ ; I just hope I am able to complete the trek. My feet (kill, really) ________________ me and my toes (bleed) ________________ , but I (want, still) ________________ to continue.
12. Nepal is a fascinating country, but I have a great deal to learn. Everything (be) ________________ so different, and I (try) ________________ to adapt to the new way of life here. I (learn) ________________ a little bit of the language to make communication easier; unfortunately, I (learn, not) ________________foreign languages quickly. Although I (understand, not) ________________ much yet, I believe that I (improve, gradually) ________________ .
13. I (travel, currently) ________________ with Liam, a student from Leeds University in England. He (be) ________________ a nice guy, but impatient. He (walk, always) ________________ ahead of me and (complain) ________________ that I am too slow. I (do) ________________my best to keep up with him, but he is younger and stronger than I am. Maybe, I am just feeling sorry for myself because I am getting old.